Hello and welcome to my public personal blog!
I’ve been an avid “blogger” on Tumblr for the past 6+ years (and still counting) and decided it was time to start writing more. This blog was created for me to be completely transparent, honest, vulnerable, and unapologetic for who I am. This blog is for me to journal whatever I want through my twenties and to be able to look back and see how much I’ve been through, changed, learned, and grown.
Here are some facts about me to help you get to know who I am:
- Born in LA, raised in OC, now living in SD
- Graduated from CSUF with a degree in Geography
- Work in Commercial Real Estate
- Future Aussie mom
- Love iced coffee/latte
- INFJ (the struggles are real)
- Enjoy reading, hiking, cafe-ing, going to the beach
- Lala is a nickname I grew up with